- Mac App Reviews
- Compare Top Mac Cleaners
- Compare Top Mac Antivirus Apps
- Best Mac Security Apps
- Best Mac Uninstallers
- Best Mac Duplicate File Finder
- Best Mac Encryption Software
- Best Mac Backup Softwares
- Best Mac Recovery Softwares
- Best Mac Update Trackers
- Best Mac Tech Support Apps
- Speed Up Mac
- Mac Interface
- Using Mac Applications
- Mac Running Slow
- Customize Your Mac
- Boost Mac Security
- Speed Up Mac
- Mac Antivirus
Isn’t filling out forms one of the most laborious tasks?!
Obviously the clued up creators at Apple Mac have think the same thing as their latest Mac OS X updates provide us with a nifty automatic form filler-outer ‘AutoFill’!
This cool tool memorizes the information that you fill out most in a form. It is so clever it integrates with Safari, your Mail, iChat, iCal and numerous other applications. In fact it is so high tech this function can even sync up with your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
It remembers information such as your name, home address, primary email and telephone number. Whenever a form pops up it recognizes the blank areas and fills the in form for you.
Admittedly the forms are not always filled out in the correct slots but 9 times of 10 its works great. Definitely worth activating – just think of all the time and agro you will save.
It is particularly useful when you are shopping online and it’s pretty easy to get going…
Here is How to Set up your AutoFill!
1.) Start the process by opening Safari. Click on the bold browser name in the toolbar.
2.) A drop down menu will appear, select ‘Preferences.’
3.) Another dialog will open, pick the ‘AutoFill’ tab and tick the checkbox next to ‘Using info from my Address Book card’.
4.) To make sure everything is filled out correctly, press the Edit button to view. By doing this you can easily modify any of the information in your personal Address Book “My Card”.
If you have successfully completed these steps, the next time you spot something nice to purchase online, Safari will communicate with AutoFill and retrieve the information it needs from Address Book.
Chef Author at MacNerdy.com
Hi I'm Sophie, Chef Author at Macnerdy.com I'm a self proclaimed Mac Nerd and try and make it my job to know the latest tips and tricks for my readers. So whether you are a budding Mac geek, or a full blown enthusiast, I hope my guides can get you through smoothly :)
Mac App Reviews & ComparisonsCompare Top Mac Cleaner Softwares on the Market!
Best Mac AntiVirus Softwares
Best Mac Security & Anti-Theft Apps
Best Mac Uninstaller
Best Mac Duplicate File Finders
Best Mac Encryption Software
Best Mac Backup Software
Best Mac Data Recovery Software
Best Mac Update Tracking Software
Best Mac Tech Support Apps
- How to Know if your Mac is Infected by a Virus?
- How to Scan Your Mac for Virus – OS X Yosemite
- How to Reply to a Message on Your Mac – OS X Yosemite
- How To Send a Message From Your Mac – OS X Yosemite
- How to Physically Eject a Stuck Mac Disc
- Force Eject Mac Disc in OS X Yosemite – Pt3
- How to Force Eject Disc Stuck in Mac OS X Yosemite – Pt2
- How to Eject a Stuck Disc on Mac OS X Yosemite – Pt1
- How To Set Up and Use FaceTime on Mac – OS X Yosemite
- How to Attach Location Map onto Mac Calendar