Mackeeper has been racking up 5 star awards from prestigious top tech companies like they’re china at the Olympics.
They’ve managed to boot even established competitors out of their way in each category field- Mac Cleaner, Optimization, Antivirus & Security, Data control and Geek on Demand. They’ve been stealing the limes light and topping every mac software comparison chart going.
Nicknamed “911 for your Mac” the impressive maintenance software is even unbeatable on value for money, but why…..?
If you want to keep your Apple Macs signature lightening fast speed, no matter if you have a shiny MacBook pro sitting in pride position on your desk or a dusty dented, scratched old Mac from 10 years ago disguised in the corner, they all have the potential to work like new, but only if you pay attention to essential Mac maintenance!
While some of these tricky or laborious tasks can be done manually if you have the time, patience and knowledge, we are lucky enough to be spoilt for choice when it comes to effective Mac softwares.
The only worrying problem is that there are sooo many maintenance areas to stay on top of i.e. Optimizing Mac performance, deep Cleaning, Data Control, all important Mac Antivirus, Anti-Theft Security, Backup, Data Recovery, Technical Help….. If you were to hunt down and purchase a top App to cater for each of these important areas, it wouldn’t be long until your wallet was looking pretty bare…
For Example Here Are Some Individual Mac Maintenance softwares…
• Infamous Microsoft protector Norton has finally developed a version for Mac but it will set you back a throat tightening $79 a year to safeguard your machine from hazardous virus attacks.
• Mac cleaning is essential to boost any lagging Macs speed and prevent Mac running slow. You can invest in CleanMyMac to do your virtual laundry at a reasonable $29.95.
• Mac Anti-Theft is a great investment to warn off and protect you computer against thieving mitts. High flying program Undercover may leave you feeling a little empty handed at a $49.
• Controlling you data is crucial for optimizing performance. ChronoSync is very good but also very expensive at $40 for this single software.
• To successfully uninstall any form of bulky softwares without leaving pesky trace files lurking behind, AppZapper is useful and comes in at a refreshing $12.95
• Keeping all your personal data private is very important, especially if you share a computer. Espionage dose the job, but you would hope so for $34.95
• Where would you be without a secure data recovery apps? Mac recovery is vital if you wish to keep your hands on your treasured files and photos. Unfortunately with the app ‘Data Rescue’ this necessity comes at a wallet emptying $99.
• Finally if you are technical novice like myself, and dread getting stuck with a scary technical glitch, it’s a good idea have some form of Apple tech support waiting in the wings. AskDrTech can cover you but they cost $37 per problem.
Combine the totals of all these essential maintenance apps and we would be staring blankly at a heart palpating, brow sweating $381.85 payout to keep your cherished Mac computer in tip-top condition.
Having an ‘All-In-One’ Mac maintenance software that could effectively and safely take care off all these areas and more, would be the perfect solution – yes?
Now I”m sure you can understand just how exceptional KromTechs MacKeeper is…
Housing 16 specialised apps all aimed to keeping your Mac running like new, precious files and photos backed up and you entire system 100% safe, secure and protected, all for just a $39.95 one-off lifetime license fee. No wonder Mackeeper is dominating the ranks and is unbeatable on quality and value.
If you fancy learning more about Mackeeper’s countless apps and features and compare them to the best in the business to see how they all shape up, click here –Mackeeper Review, to learn all the juicy details.